Are you looking for a way to serve your community? How about helping stock our food pantry? Whether you bring a few items or a few bagsful, your donation will go to a family in need.
You may drop off donations from 12:00-1:00pm on Thursdays and on Sunday mornings.
The food pantry is open on Thursdays from 12:00-1:00pm.
Bolded items are the most needed right now.
- Paper grocery bags
- Oatmeal (individual servings)
- Pancake mix (small container)
- Syrup (small bottle)
- Cereal (small box)
- Shelf-stable milk
- Canned fruit (in natural juice only)
- Mac and cheese
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken)
- Canned pasta (ravioli, spaghetti, etc)
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Dry beans (pinto, white, black)
- Peanut butter (small jar, smooth or crunchy)
- Real fruit preserves (no jelly)
- Pasta sauce
- Complete meals (boxes, cans)
- Rice (small bags, boxes)
- Juice (individual servings)
- Snacks (crackers, cookies, chips, etc)
- Sugar (small)
- Hand soap
- Toothbrush (1 or 2-pack)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small detergent
- Small dish soap
- Toilet paper (2-packs, 4-packs, or individually wrapped preferred)
- Paper towels (2-packs or individually wrapped preferred)
We are fully stocked with soup, vegetables, fruit, grape jelly, and pasta sauce at this time.
Sundays at 9:00 & 10:30 AM
916 E Hintz Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004